Wait for pictures!
- Face to face:
- ICT-workshop on Monday or on Tuesday with Dr Laru
- Lecture ‘Applying research in the Week 41 in INTRO-course healt of learning and educational technology’ on Thursday
- Groupwork on Friday: Starting to prepare final course products (digital stories) Pavi is reading our product which was made by iMovie
- Reading the last article related to the theme of the lecture. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1096751606000364
Portfolio assignment 4: Evaluation assignment
- Describe how your understanding about educational technology and pedagogical use of ICT has developed: What did you learn? Which points/ideas/issues you didn’t understand? What questions raised into your mind? Which issues you got specially interested in?
- Read at least two blogs by your fellow students and give him/her comments concerning both the contents and technical implementation of the blog.
- When evaluating the blog, you can utilize the evaluation criteria of this course.
- When evaluating the technical implementation you can pay attention to visual aspects, technical functionality and logic of the structure.
14.10.14 Cloud-based interactive whiteboard etc.
Laru´s ICT-workshop is always interesting and I remember his northern-ostrobothnia dialect. That is learning! This time we were learning these “things”:
- Smartamp, smartamp.com/classes
- Platform independent
- Modern art
- Aurasma studio websites,
- Application integrate websites, images and videos
- Open Sancore, traditional, from Lousann originally
- Pier Dillenburg´s nest, vild ideas, they connected videos, villejä ideoita, yhdistivät videotykin, trukit liikkuvat simoidusti, hyllyjä, simulaatiota.
- Smartamp nouseva älytaulukategoria vuorovaikutteinen, maksullinen
- Twiddla, charge-free and independent, ilimanen älytaulusovellus, smarttisofta viimesen päälle
Digital stories 17.10.14 viimeinen kerta
Four different teams to evaluate movies. Consentrate. Let´s watch all the stories on Storyboard! Where was I?